Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Agreement
By using this website, you are legally agreeing to the terms, policies and conditions listed below. If you do not agree to these terms, we ask that you refrain from using this site. Review the following terms carefully. Riddell, reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed.
All content you see on our website including but not limited to images, graphics, text, and custom designs are subject to trademark, and/or other intellectual property rights held by Riddell.
3. Product Information and Pricing
It is the intention of Riddell to provide the most current product information and pricing. Riddell does not guarantee that all information on this site is entirely up to date and accurate and hold no liability in the matter of such information.
4. Errors, Corrections and Changes
It is Riddell’s intention to provide the most accurate and current information on our site but under no circumstances guarantee that all information is error free, free of harmful components such as viruses, or that errors will be corrected. We may change functionality, content, or features at any time, without notice.
5. Third Party Content
Our site may contain or make accessible via links, content from a Third Party. Riddell is not responsible for any third party. Inclusion of any linked website of a third party does not imply endorsement or approval of the linked website by Riddell. If you decide to leave our Site and access any third party site via links on our site, you do so at your own risk.
Riddell and our partners, officers, employees, and third party suppliers of information and documents will be held harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense related to your violation of this Agreement or use of our Site.
7. Unlawful Activity
Riddell reserves the right to investigate complaints of this Agreement and may take any action in which we deem appropriate.
The privacy of Riddell, as it may change, is a part of this Agreement.
We collect the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as site registration). The information Riddell collects is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violation of Terms and Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- Information Gathering and Usage - When you check out on KTForms.com we ask for information such as your name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
- Riddell uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- Disclosure - Riddell may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Riddell Sports will use your email address to send updates and occasional special offers. You can decide to opt-out of further communications at any time.
You represent that if you are purchasing from Riddell, all credit information you supply is accurate and true. You guarantee that all and any charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company.
11. Refund Policy
Payment and Refunds
A. A valid credit card is required for payment
B. The service is billed immediately after your organizations store closes and can be cancelled only up to that time.
C. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
A. Riddell reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
B. Riddell shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.